DailyRhema

Daily Rhema is a teaching ministry for Christians, centered on the finished work of Christ. It posts inspiring teachings and testimonies on weekdays. These short and systematic messages are suitable for personal devotion or Bible Study.

Monday, November 05, 2007

What people are saying about Daily Rhema & the book “Walking on Water”

Wow! What a powerful testimony of God's grace! Praise the Lord! May those students, whom you ministered to, be encouraged to put their trust in the Lord. Thanks for sharing the testimony.
Hilda (26 July 07)


Good testimony. I am glad that God is fulfilling every vision shown.
Ps Peter Tan, Australia (26 July 07)


I am currently reading Walking on Water by Joshua Lye, and I must say that it is a very refreshing book. Instead of the "fiery" style that I myself am guilty of, this dear brother puts across his points in a very calm and persuasive manner.
Malcolm (29 July 07) – best Christian blogger of the week 4 Feb 07


Thank you for sharing part of your life - there is such an anointing of en-COURAGE-ment to share how in your lowest time God sent a word in season to strengthen you, and made a way when it seemed there wasn't any. It is an enCOURAGEment to me because I am going through a major cross-road in the ministry.
Aaron (26 July 07)

I have finished reading your book quite sometime back. I love it and it is so wonderfully written. I guess it flowed from a pastoral heart and pastoral touch.
Ps Amy, Australia (2 Aug 07)


Hmm, God is so gracious indeed. Would always be in awe of his goodness to humanity.
Reginald from Indonesia (8 Aug 07)


Was very blessed by the Holy Spirit's Daily Rhema message He has given you. It has ministered to my spirit man.
Kevin S (16 Aug 07)


Thank you for sharing with us persistently. It's really wonderful. Praise God!
Andy Zhu from China (22 Aug 07)


Couldn't thank God enough of you - who so faithfully show us the wonderful goodness of Christ and His Grace through Daily Rhema.
Emiline (23 Aug 07)


Last week I read your book "Walking on Water - 7 keys to experiencing God in a living relationship." The book has had a tremendous impact on me. It has helped me significantly in understanding God's Word. I am a "recent" convert to God. Earlier I was ambivalent about His existence. I now fully believe in God and His existence. Your book is one of the books that have helped me reach this important milestone. Thank you.
Ashis from India (26 Aug 07)


Hi Joshua, we've have gone through your book. My compliments on a well written book. We thank God for the opportunity to touch lives and TQ for letting us know of our part in God's plan for your life.
Pastor Ronnie & Lisa from Malaysia (28 Aug 07)


I have been receiving your Daily Rhema. It is very good & clear. You are doing a great work. Your understanding of His Word and faithfulness in His service brings great blessing to the body of Christ and those who read. I have been blessed.
Lavonne (30 Aug 07)


Thanks Joshua for today’s sharing. I’ve personally been inspired and edified. I thank God for you!
CK (2 Oct 07)

Thanks for writing such an excellent book on the Gospel of Grace. Your book has provided many verses and viewpoints that I find very helpful especially when I come across friends who would ask me about the Gospel of Grace (Jesus)
Jeffrey & Linda (2 Oct 07)

Your message on God's love is very powerful and helpful.
Ashis (3 Oct 07)


Thanks for your article. God's love and grace is more than amazing!
Jeffery Teo (3 Oct 07)


Just finished reading your book. I agree with Rev. Des Short that it is a great textbook. Besides the Bible I will use your book as a reference book.
Jeffery Teo (12 Oct 07)


My friend Michael had caught the Gospel Of grace (Jesus).He is really excited about what he has learned from your book that I gave him.
Jeffery Teo (16 Oct 07)


I have been enjoying reading your blog and passed it on to others. I am interested in getting a copy of your book.
Matthew Johnson, Wales (17 Oct 07)


Not only is this bite size of resting from the works of the law clear but there is life in this truth - thank you so much.
Aaron (21 Oct 07)

Your teaching entitled "Personalizing God's love to experience its intensity" has reinforced so strongly the love of God for me…I thank God for having had the opportunity to meet you and your wonderful family and friends (in Encounter meeting)
Aaron (21 Oct 07)


Thanks for your insightful articles.
Philip (25 Oct 07)


Wow. I really like the way this verse is explained out.
Hoong An (28 Oct 07)


Thanks once again for your time with us. It was a blessing indeed.
Ps Esabel, Sydney (1 Nov 07)


I thank God for His divine appointment with you that He enables you to visit us and make an impact for all of us… Meanwhile, your book of 'Walking on Water' had absolutely made a difference in my walk with God… It will be a classic book treasured by many generations to come.
Jassie Hurst, Sydney (2 Nov 07)